Located at the entrance to Del Rio Vineyards, is the historic Rock Point Stage Hotel built in 1864. This building has been partially renovated to serve as Del Rio’s wine tasting room. Much of the building has been restored to its original state, and the tasting room has the charm and warmth of days gone past.
Surrounding our tasting room is a comfortable picnic area, perfect for relaxing and enjoying a special vintage while taking in the spectacular view of Southern Oregon’s largest vineyard.
A visit to Del Rio will be one of many memorable stops while in the Rogue Valley. We hope to see you soon.
Due to COVID-19 our tasting room experience has evolved.
Our tasting room will continue our traditional open hours of 11am-5pm daily, the last seating will be at 4:30pm. For now, our facility will be a fair-weather location with our seating being outside only. We will be following new COVID-19 guidelines in sanitation and social distancing:
- The tasting room will be open for bottle and glass purchases.
- Wine tasting is offered with outside seating.
- We will be implementing a hostess system. Guests will be greeted at our front porch and shown to a table.
- You will see our tasting room employees wearing masks.
- With the limit on space we will have a maximum occupancy for visitors.
- Maximum group size is 6 guests.
- Guests are more than welcome to shop our tasting room, keeping in mind this space is also very limited.
- No dogs, as much as we love our furry friends, we are taking every precaution, and ask that they stay at home.
- We will continue to offer curbside pick-up for those who do not wish to come inside. For curbside service just give us a call when you arrive (541) 855.2062.
- Thank you so much for your patience. This is temporary and things may change weekly.
Tasting Room Address:
52 N River Road Gold Hill, OR 97525
Tours & Large Groups
Due to COVID-19 we are not offering tours and tastings of our production facility
All private tastings, tours, and groups of 8 or more please contact the tasting room in advance to make reservations, so an enhanced experience can be created with a dedicated staff member. Please call 541-855-2062 to arrange your tasting appointment.
Please check in with our tasting room for your guided walking tour. Our guide will take you to the vineyard; here you can learn about what grapes we are growing, vineyard management practices and possibly even taste a grape depending on the season! We will then continue on our tour to our expansive cellar, explaining the process of wine making. Final stop is back to the tasting room and gift shop to sip five different wines and explore what varietals you may love! This walking tour will take approximately 45 minutes. For your safety, we ask that you stay with the group during this tour as we are a full production facility.