Visit Del Rio Vineyards
A visit to Del Rio will be one of many memorable stops while in the Rogue Valley.
Open daily from 11-5 p.m.
Last pouring at 4:30 p.m.
ENTER AS STRANGERS AND LEAVE AS FRIENDS
Welcome to our historic tasting room
Located at the entrance to Del Rio Vineyards is the historic Rock Point Stage Hotel, built in 1864. This building has been partially renovated to serve as Del Rio’s wine tasting room. Much of the building has been restored to its original state, and the tasting room has the charm and warmth of days gone past.
Surrounding our tasting room is a comfortable picnic area, perfect for relaxing and enjoying a special vintage while taking in the spectacular view of Southern Oregon’s largest vineyard.
We invite you to enjoy our estate wines on our beautiful tasting room grounds.
- Tastings are first-come, first-served. Reservations are not required for groups smaller than 8 people.
- For groups larger than 8, please give us a call at 541-855-2062 to make reservations.
- The tasting room is open for tastings, bottle, and glass purchases.
- Tasting flights are $12 for five wines and are refunded with a purchase of two or more bottles.
- Our backyard is for picnics - not a party. Please leave party decorations at home.
- Reservation of picnic tables is permitted for Premier Club Members.
- Only alcohol purchased at Del Rio Vineyards and Winery is permitted on premises. Under no circumstances do we allow outside alcohol.
- Bottles purchased and consumed on site may ONLY be opened by a Del Rio staff member.
- For your safety and the safety of others, wine tastings will end 30 minutes prior to close and bottles will not be opened by our staff or guests 30 minutes to close.
- Friendly dogs are welcome on a leash - please pick up after your dog. For events, including concerts, we ask you to leave them home.
Large Groups & Private Tastings
All private tastings, tours, and groups of 8 or more please contact the tasting room in advance to make reservations so an enhanced experience can be created with a dedicated staff member.
Group tastings are $12/person, and tours are $30/person - both experiences require payment to be made in advanced. Payment is non-refundable. Please call 541-855-2062 to arrange your tasting appointment.