- Raincoast Crisps – Fig Flavor
- 1 jar fig spread
- 4 oz. goat cheese
- 1-2 tablespoons heavy cream or milk
- 5 slices of bacon chopped
- chiffonade basil
- Honey for drizzling
- Cut and fry bacon until done, and place on paper towel to absorb excess oil.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the goat cheese and heavy cream/milk until you get a creamy consistency.
- Place the Rainforest Crisps on a cutting board or sheet pan, and spread a generous layer of goat’s cheese on the cracker.
- Add a dollop of fig spread on top of the goat cheese layer.
- Sprinkle the chopped crisp bacon, followed with the basil.
- Finish off with a drizzle of honey.
Please note: This recipe should not be made too far in advance as the cracker will become soft and you want to serve them nice and crisp.